Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Special Education Vocabulary for School Social Workers

Just in case you are planning to go into School Social Work with related licensure in tact, this link will take you to the Colorodo BOCES Webpage, and from there, just click on "Special Education Vocabulary" for a posted list.
Much of this terminology can be helpful for other areas of Social Work. Check it out!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have also been a counselor with the family court helping separated parents to sort out their childrens arrangement and visitation details. clinical psychology degree programs